The Good P.A is a Virtual Assistant Company based in Te Awamutu with goals to take over the Virtual Assistant space in the Waikato and we need YOUR help! Are you the right person?
What we do - We provide Virtual Administration, Bookkeeping, Graphic Design & Website services to Small Businesses throughout the Waikato.
What we offer - A comfortable office space (right in town) with friendly, positive action team members. We like to socialise, be part of our community and pay you what your worth!
Our Values - Knowledge | Positive Action | Community | Integrity. You can find out how we follow these values here at our website.
The Job on Offer – A Payroll Administrator position for 37.5 hours per week. Family orientated (our owner has kids; she knows the deal).
The work will require you to complete all of the Payroll's for all of our clients, deal with general HR Management relating to paying staff. You will need to keep up to date on the 3 different payroll software applications that our clients may use. You will also be required to complete general Administration and Bookkeeping duties for clients and will be responsible for the continual upkeep and management of multiple clients – keeping in mind that we work for many clients in many industries.
Think you’re the RIGHT fit? Some experience required:
- A positive action, can do attitude with the ability to become a leader and adhere to our values
- Worked in the Payroll Industry for a minimum 3 years
- Understand the current legislation around Payroll/HR
- Administration experience – answering phones, greeting clients, managing calendars and general administration duties
- A good understanding of general business principles
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail - especially when it comes to drafting content, writing and formatting
- Can handle Learning A LOT of processes and software – heaps of clients in heaps of industries leads to heaps to learn. More than any normal position where you work for one business
Any of this would help your application:
- Xero Accounting Software Experience
- Other software experience and Computer IT knowledge
- A good understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles, and can apply these where appropriate
- Social Media Management
- Content Writing
This position is working from our office Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm at 115 Market Street, Te Awamutu and will start in September 2019
To apply please email Chantelle with a cover letter and your C.V – email@example.com.
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa. THIS IS NOT A 'VIRTUAL' Work from home position. You will be working from an office.