Bookkeeper / Administrator
The Good P.A is a small but rapidly growing Virtual Assistant business based in Te Awamutu. We offer virtual administration, bookkeeping, graphic design & website services to small businesses throughout the Waikato.
We are currently looking for the right person to fill our Bookkeeper / Administrator role. You will be responsible for the continual upkeep and management of multiple clients financial and administration affairs. This includes, but is not limited to:
- GST Returns
- PAYE Returns
- Xero Management (we are 100% Xero)
- Offering assistance where you see a space for us to help make a difference
To be a successful application for this position you must have the following:
- A good understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles, and can apply these where appropriate
- XERO experience of at least 6 months
- A good understanding of general business principles
- At least Intermediate experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A positive, can do attitude
- Administration experience – answering phones, greeting clients, managing calendars and general administration duties
This position will start in the 2019 New Year and is a full time position working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday. You will be offered a great hourly rate based on your experience and ability ($22-$28 per hour). We treasure our staff like gold and we’re looking for the right person to fit in with our team and help us continue to grow the business.
This position is working from our office at 115 Market Street, Te Awamutu.
If you are looking for more than just a job and have the required skills and personality traits we are looking for please email Chantelle with a cover letter and your C.V – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.