The Whole Enchilada Full Brand Package
Our 'The Whole Enchilada' Full Brand Package is for start up businesses looking for the complete package or current businesses looking to re-brand.
In this package we provide:
- Our Right Fit Meeting for up to 1 hour:
- We ask questions that will help us to start creating your brand story - target market, what colours mean +
- Discuss anything else that might be important to you and building your business brand
- Create a mood board (2 pages of colours, fonts, pictures) so we get a feel for what you're looking for and you'll know whether we can understand and put on paper your design style
- 3 Logo Concepts designed with up to 3 revisions
- Final Logo and Alternative Logo files
- Logo Colour Palette
- Logo Fonts
- 3 x Social Media Templates (backgrounds)
- 1 x facebook cover photo
- Full brand booklet : outlining full brand guidelines for your business
- 2 Business card concepts with up to 2 revisions
- Final Business card files - ready to print
Terms for this Package
By purchasing this package you agree that you are happy for us to put a link and picture of your completed design work onto The Good P.A website, so people can view the work we have completed.
We have a four-week turnaround time from the date you pay until the date your final design's are ready. This is subject to you providing us with everything required to do so - meetings held, any content, photos. If at the four-week date you have not provided us with everything needed to finish the design project we reserve the right to start charging our design hourly rate of $99 + gst per hour for every hour of work completed from this date. This is on top of our agreed price.
We begin work as soon as you purchase this package via our online shop. If you choose to cancel your project following this, 50% of the purchase price is non-refundable. We reserve the right to keep the full amount paid for the Project dependent on what percentage of the project is completed.
When purchasing this package in our shop you pay the full price up front.