Bookkeeper and Virtual Assistant
The Good P.A is a Virtual Assistant firm based in Te Awamutu providing VA services to clients throughout the Waikato and we need YOUR help! Are you the right person?
Our Why - We want to help business owners build better businesses, be less stressed, have a better life balance, earn a good income and just be HAPPY in their businesses.
Our How – By providing a quality service, working with integrity and always learning and increasing our knowledge
Our What - We provide virtual administration, bookkeeping, graphic design & website services.
Our Values - Knowledge | Positive Action | Community | Integrity. You can find out how we follow these values here at our website.
The Job on Offer - A Bookkeeping and Virtual Assistant Position working 37.5 hours per week. Family orientated (our owner has kids; she knows the deal). A comfortable office space (right in town) with friendly, positive action team members. We like to socialise, be part of our community and pay you what your worth! You will be responsible for the continual upkeep and management of multiple clients financial and administration affairs. This includes, but is not limited to:
- PA / EA Work
- Xero Client Management (we are 100% Xero)
- Accurate data entry, data, document and report management
- Managing Accounts payable and receivables including entry and batch payments
- GST returns
- Bank reconciliations and cashflow forecasting and management
- Delivery of effective Xero training to customers
- Offering assistance where you see a space for us to help make a difference
Think you’re the RIGHT fit? Some experience required:
- A positive action, can do attitude with the ability to become a leader and adhere to our values
- A good understanding of general business principles
- A good understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles, and can apply these where appropriate
- 5 + year’s experience in the Bookkeeping Industry
- 3 + year's experience in the Administration Industry
- Preferably Xero Certified or understand Xero to the point where you can gain your certification
- At least Intermediate experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Can handle Learning A LOT of processes and software – heaps of clients in heaps of industries leads to heaps to learn. More than any normal position where you work for one business
This position is working from our office Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm at 115 Market Street, Te Awamutu and will start in March 2020.
To apply please email Chantelle with a Cover Letter and your C.V – email@example.com.
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.